Welcome to the Missouri Bullet Company!
New customer? We ask that you read our FAQ, which is chock full of useful information. NOTE: PLEASE READ OUR FAQ BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING IN A QUESTION, AS IT IS PROBABLY ANSWERED THERE.
We're glad you're here and hope you take a minute or two to look around. If you're new, you might want to look at the "Technical" page which outlines the basic philosophy of our bullet casting enterprise and explains why "Hardness-Optimized Bullets" from the Missouri Bullet Company might be just what you're looking for and have never found.
Here's the summary:
We optimize bullets for your intended application. We don't take a 'one-size-fits-all' approach to manufacturing bullets. Every box of our bullets displays the Brinell Hardness Number (BHN) of the bullets.
We work with certified analysis foundry alloy in two hardnesses in order to provide you with the bullet hardness that works best for you. One is 2% tin, 6% antimony, balance lead for harder bullets at 18 BHN and the other is 2% tin, 4% antimony, balance lead. While it is expensive for us to maintain a dual supply of alloy, the payoff is in the fact that we can offer you a choice of bullet hardness.
The Missouri Bullet Company proudly uses Magma Engineering equipment in our bullet production.
- Shipping is $14.00 per carton anywhere in CONUS
- We don't do gas-checked bullets.
- We don't do hollow-point bullets.
- If you need special sizing of a particular bullet, you must email us first. Click on Contact Us
- Tracking number - Read the FAQ
- Maximum velocity of particular bullets - read the FAQ
- The bullets you want are in stock unless they are a special order item.
- The administrative offices are closed Fridays, so no phone calls then. Send an email.
- Technical question? Email us with all specifics, do not call.
- Our standard Sample Pack unit packaging is fixed at one hundred bullets.
- We do not provide load data. Online resources include handloads.com, http://hodgdon.com, loaddata.com. Recommended book is the Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook.
- BHN 12 bullets work best at up to approximately 850 fps. BHN 18, faster.
- We don't know if a particular bullet will fit your particular gun. You need to do some basic research on your gun to match it to the right bullet(s.)
- We make cast lead bullets. We do not make jacketed or plated bullets.
- When creating your user account, do NOT use your email address as your username, which is limited to 15 characters.
Why buy from us?
- Quality Products
We believe that once you try bullets optimized for the velocity of the loads you shoot, you'll never buy another manufacturer's cast bullet, unless it's one we're not making yet, and who knows? Let us know what you need and we might make it, too!
- High-Velocity Shipping!
We pride ourselves on our ability to get orders out as quickly as possible. Most orders ship within one week. Large orders and special orders (custom hardness or sizing) will take a little longer.
- Flat Rate Priority Shipping
We offer USPS flat-rate shipping at the rate of $14.00 per 65 lbs., which works out to 2,000 bullets for all bullets weighing less than 240 grains. We also have 3,000-count bullet bundles for bullets weighing under 150 grains which ship for this same amount. Please note that we can only fit four bullet boxes into a shipping carton, so if you order is for more than five different bullets, they won't go into a single carton.
- Delivery Assurance Guarantee
If USPS tracking shows that you have not received your shipment 14 days (30 days during holiday season) from the date we shipped, we will replace it immediately. No questions asked.
- Discounts for Registered Gun Clubs
As a reflection of our commitment to the shooting sports, we invite your club to join our registered gun club discount program. Once your club has registered, you will receive a discount code for your members to use when placing orders.
- Discounts for Law Enforcement & Military Personnel (active and retired)
We are proud to offer discounts to those who serve. Please give us a call or email us for details BEFORE ordering. We cannot apply the discount retroactively.
- Discounts for Dealers and Quantity Orders
We offer discounts for quantity orders starting at 12,000 bullets. Our generous quantity discounts and immense production capacity make it quick and easy for groups and dealers to stock our wide array of hardness-optimized bullets. We can turn any order around in days and have it stretch-wrapped and banded on one or more pallets, ready for freight pickup for you very quickly.